Universal Design for Learning is a powerful educational framework designed to support and promote inclusion in the classroom. The tools found within Microsoft Office 365 allows for implementation of UDL within the learning environment. Office 365 is a subscription based cloud service plan which includes access to Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, OneNote, Excel, and PowerPoint, and other productivity services over the Internet to support students with diverse learning needs. This course will go over the features on some of the Office applications. Each Module contains step-by-step tutorials with visuals, along with video demonstrations for some of the applications. This resource is intended for educators and students to use.
Module 4 – Word
This is an overview of using Microsoft Word in Office 365.
Module 5 – PowerPoint
Module 8 – Class Notebook
This is an overview of using OneNote and Class Notebook for Office 365
- OneNote Class Notebook Adding a Picture
- OneNote Class Notebook Adding a Student
- OneNote Class Notebook All in One
- OneNote Class Notebook as ePortfolio
- OneNote Class Notebook creating a new notebook
- Setting Up a Class Notebook – Microsoft Office
Microsoft Resources for OneNote: