Read&Write for Chrome is a Chrome extension that contains a growing number of tools designed to support students with diverse reading and writing needs.
SET-BC Consultants continue to develop a variety of resources to support educators who are interested in using Read&Write in their classrooms. This Technology Tutorial area contains what has been developed thus far.
Read&Write for Chrome
This collection of resources have been developed to support the use of Read&Write for Google Chrome in BC classrooms. Look through the different tabs to explore the videos, paper tutorials, activities and links that can be used to learn new tools or to share knowledge with others.
- Installing Read & Write for teachers
- Simplify Page Tool Tutorial
- Talk & Type Tool Tutorial
- Text to Speech Tool Tutorial
- Word Prediction Tool Tutorial
- Dictionary Tool Tutorial
- Practice with Google Docs
- Practice with PDF and ePub
- Practice with web pages
- Learning about RW4GC through Bingo
- Lexique for RW4GC