This online learning series will be divided into 5 modules.
- Module 1: Inclusion: Who, What, Where, When, Why & How do we do it?! Is an overview and rationale of inclusive education;
- Module 2: Who are we teaching? Looks at the framework Response to intervention (RTI) and how we can use Class Reviews to get to know our students and help guide our planning specific to our classes;
- Module 3: What are we teaching? Using the Planning Pyramid to help us to set and prioritize unit content goals.
- Module 4: How can we support all students? Uses Universal Design for Learning to develop inclusive accommodations and supports;
- Module 5: How will students meet the content goals? Looks specifically at how we can design our lesson sequence so students can connect, process and transform/personalize their learning.