I would like a copy of the software from my student’s computer onto a personal laptop so that they can use it over the summer or during a school break. Is this allowed?

For loaned equipment owned by SET-BC, this is not allowed. In the case where equipment ownership is transferred to the district, this request should be directed to the school team or teacher.