Student Services – AT Only Loan Requests
For those district or school teams who have the internal capacity to implement the technology loaned to a student.
Rationale/Intent of the AT Only Loans
This type of loan request is only intended for those district or school teams who have the internal capacity to implement the technology loaned to a student without the need of support from SET-BC educators or specialists.
Please only apply for this type of service request if:
- One or more district specialists are readily available to support implementation of the loan request, and/or
- The student has previously been loaned assistive technology by SET-BC and this application is needed only to update that student’s technology (student is currently on EOS)
- The above-noted specialists have collaborated in filling out this application
- Specific technology being requested has been robustly trialed prior to application (proof of trial MUST be included with the application).
- The student’s IEP includes a specific goal for the use of AT
- School Based Team has approved this application
Please note: this type of request does not include
- Short Term Trialing
- SET-BC Educator or Specialist Support
- Apps that a district can provide
- Any request for technology/applications that do not match goals in the IEP
- Custom peripherals (cases, mice, headphones, apps, etc) that are not regularly carried in our loan bank.
Please understand that the requested technology is only a REQUEST. SET-BC may not be able to provide all the technology being requested for this type of loan.
If this request fits all the parameters noted above, please click on the link below to begin filling out the online application form.
AT Only Loan Request
If you are a teacher, Administrator, Case Manager or Key Contact for a student with complex needs please click the button below to fill out the form in order to initiate a request for SET-BC support for your student.