Science Vocabulary (TouchChat)
Learning Level: Elementary School
Learning Level: Primary School
About this Resource
These vocabulary pages are intended to support students who use TouchChat for science. Many of the activities can be adjusted to suit any grade level. The resource does not preclude students continuing to build their expertise with Core language on their AAC device. Page sets may need to be customized so that they are geared to the learner’s specific goals for comprehension and vocabulary.
Vocabulary pages include: Nature Walk, Nature Scavenger Hunt, What is Science?: Brainstorm Activity, The Salmon Cycle, Landforms in BC, and The Tiny Seed by Eric Carle
-Plants and animals have observable features.
-Living things have life cycles adapted to their environment.
-Wind, water, and ice change the shape of the land.
Curricular Competencies I can…
-Demonstrate curiosity about the natural world.
-Share observations and ideas.
-Make and record observaions.
-Experience and interpret the local environment.
Topics: BC, biodiversity, ecosystems, geography, geology, inquiry, life cycle, metamorphosis, plants, salmon, Science, TouchChat
Created by: Lorena Duran
- File Name Format File Size Action
- Landforms of BC .ce 1 MB Download Open – Opens in new tab
- Nature Walk .ce 16 KB Download Open – Opens in new tab
- Salmon Cycle .ce 227 KB Download Open – Opens in new tab
- Scavenger Hunt .ce 9 KB Download Open – Opens in new tab
- Science Brainstorm .ce 10 KB Download Open – Opens in new tab
- The Tiny Seed .ce 652 KB Download Open – Opens in new tab