Can I request a service outside of British Columbia?

SET-BC is a Provincial Outreach Program funded by the BC Ministry of Education. Our mandate is to only support BC school districts, and we therefore do not offer service outside of BC. For services in other projects or countries, we recommend consulting with your local educational services to see if your province, state, or county offer a similar service or program.