My Five Spelling Words
Learning Level: Elementary School
Learning Level: Primary School
About this Resource
A spelling activity template with five words and pictures created in Classroom Suite 4.
To change this activity and add your own words and pictures:
– Control click each picture,
– Click the pink flower to find your own pictures
– Control click the word, click ok, then you can type a new word
– Save your changes and publish your new activity
This activity supports the Ministry of Education Learning Outcomes for English Language Arts (Writing and Representing) Grade 1 Grade 2:
– knowledge of consonant and short vowel sounds to spell phonically regular one-syllable words
– spelling phonically irregular high-frequency words from memory
– attempting to spell unknown words through phonic knowledge and skills and visual memory
-express meaning during writing and representing by using invented spelling and copying existing words/representations.
Created by Scott McKay.