SAVE the DATE!
This year we will be hosting our annual District Partner Conference on February 20 – 21, 2019 in the Lower Mainland (location TBD). We invite our District Partners and other interested BC educators to join us for two days of keynote presentations, breakout sessions, collegial networking and much more!
- SET-BC District Partners
- District/School Administrators
- IT Managers
- District Specialists (OTs, SLPs, TSVIs, etc)
- Learning Support Teachers
- Classroom Teachers
- Pre-service Education Students
- Two keynote presentations
- Multiple breakout sessions each day
- Networking opportunities with vendors and colleagues
- SET-BC District Partner meeting
- Technology in inclusive classrooms
- Digital Citizenship
- Technology for Students with Complex Needs
- Technology and First Peoples Principals of Learning
- And much more!
Information to come!
Stay tuned! Our Session information will be available once our conference program is finalized.
List of sponsors and their activities will be available once the conference program is finalized.
Our conference will be taking place in the Metro Vancouver area.