Assistive Technology Considerations for Students (2010)
This collection of guides provides support for teams considering assistive technology as a solution to support their students' educational program. Each guide has important questions to consider and possible solutions to meet specific student needs in a number of areas.
- AT Considerations for Students: AAC (176 Kb PDF)
- Speech Generating Device Feature Comparison (183 Kb PDF)
- AT Considerations for Students: Physical Access (183 Kb PDF)
- AT Considerations for Students: Vision (137 Kb PDF)
- AT Considerations for Students: Math (176 Kb PDF)
- Math Tools Feature Comparison (174 Kb PDF)
- AT Considerations for Students: Writing (188 Kb PDF)
In addition, for those teams considering solutions specifically from SET-BC, this consideration guide for speech-to-text will help during screening or Collaborative Action Plan discussions.
- SET-BC Speech-to-Text Solutions (155 Kb PDF)