In the past month, we’ve been delighted to hear about students all over our province using classroom- and student-based technology solutions to support their learning. We’ve heard from teachers at all grade levels who have embraced the challenge and the reward of using various programs and iOS apps to engage students and allow them multiple ways to express their knowledge and understanding. We hope you enjoy their stories as much as we have!
Students Using Individual Student-Based Technology Solutions
Students Using Classroom-Based Technology Solutions
- Chrome Extends Vancouver Students’ Research on Complex Issue
- ‘All Write’ Continuing at Ecole Aubrey Elementary
- Predicting Success in Port Alberni – Update!
- View Royal’s Formula: (Energy x Enthusiasm) + Technology = Success
- Vive la Technologie à Lord Tennyson!
- Grade 6/7 at Seymour Heights: An Inclusive Learning Environment
- SET-BC Digital Devices find a Homma Welcome!
- Lynnmour Kindergarten Students Keep Clicking with iPads
- Hugh Boyd Secondary Students “Show Their Math Work”